I'm so relieved you are OK. I hope that your family and friends are too.
As a Londoner (albeit an ex-patriated one), who went back to my home town the day after the July 7th bombings to celebrate my sister's engagement, I can only urge you to do what everyone around me then seemed to be doing : go out tomorrow, just the way you always have, and live life as if nothing has changed. You cannot let them win.
3 Comments:
Hi Meera,
I watched the news of the train bombing this morning and thought of you.
I hope you, your family and friends were unharmed by the bombing.
I'm so relieved you are OK. I hope that your family and friends are too.
As a Londoner (albeit an ex-patriated one), who went back to my home town the day after the July 7th bombings to celebrate my sister's engagement, I can only urge you to do what everyone around me then seemed to be doing : go out tomorrow, just the way you always have, and live life as if nothing has changed. You cannot let them win.
My thoughts are with you.
i agree with waterhot has to say. to simply go on is the greatest strength that humans have..
my thoughts and prayers with all the people in mumbai.
Post a Comment
<< Home